How to order
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit/debit card and via registered PayPal accounts. We accept all major credit and debit cards (with the exception of American Express).
- When confirming your order, only the last four digits from your credit/debit card will be listed on your receipt/order form.
- The entire credit/debit card number will only be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We do not accept payment by cash or cheque.
- When confirming your order, we will use only the last four digits from your credit/debit card.
Secure online shopping
- We have adopted the latest fraud prevention initiative, 3D Secure, to give you an increased level of payment security.
- 3D Secure is a new security measure now required by most banks. This extra step to complete your order protects your card from fraudulent use online. When you click the 'Confirm' button, you will see a pop-up window entitled ‘3D Secure Authentication’. Follow the step-by-step on-screen instructions on our site.
- When submitting your card details, depending on the card type, you will be redirected to a secure Visa or MasterCard page with one of the above logos. These pages are on your bank’s secure servers, and at no stage will we be able to see or access this information.
- If you have already registered your card for 3D Secure, you will be asked to enter your 3D Secure password.
- If you have not registered your card before, you will have the option to do so. If you do not wish to do so, you have the option to bypass the process, depending on your card type and your bank.
- If you have any questions regarding 3D Secure, please contact us. Your bank/card provider will also be happy to provide you with information regarding 3D Secure.